Fun Finds at the Vintage Paper Faire


Saturday I spent the afternoon perusing the San Francisco Vintage Paper Faire. The faire was packed with people sifting through everything from vintage posters to postcards. So many collectors!

If you've purchased from Paris Hotel Boutique, you've probably received a vintage postcard from us. I am fond of old French interiors/exteriors and the hand-tinted cards. I also like old hotel postcards. Makes sense, doesn't it?


Here are some random postcards that I purchased in addition to the French and hotel ones. I love the colors of these bathing beach postcards...the quality of the old linen cards is amazing...

These people are dressed a bit warm for the beach, don't you think?

These linen cards were of celebrities homes, c. 1950's. Whimsical and fun!

I'm off to sort through my big stack of postcards...You may be receiving one!

No comments:

Post a Comment