Sneak Peek: The Vintage Table

a most elegant table setting - Lucy & Tony Torres' home

Boy was I excited to receive my copy of the recently released book, "The Vintage Table," by Jacqueline de Montravel and the editors of Romantic Homes Magazine.

This book is a compilation of table and kitchen vignettes that are inspiring to say the least. Everything from old & new, to crisp & clean, family heirlooms to time-worn treasures, are compiled in such a manner that make you want to start planning a tea or dinner party just so you can set your table!

my dining room table (usually not that dressed up!)

I'm humbled to be included in this book! Better yet, to be alongside my friends Janet of FrenchBlue & Co., and Lucy Torres of My Paris Flea Market. And of course, the other amazing people with scrumptious homes and treasures!

a little more about me...

page 146 has my tips on collecting hotel silver...



I love this photo of Janet's collection of Laduree candy boxes under her gleaming chandelier...

...and Janet's prized Hotel Le Meurice cafe cup...(love it!)

How beautiful is Lucy's deck which overlooks the ocean in Southern California? The colors so soothing...the hanging grapes...so whimsical!

So, if you want to see the entire 224 pages of this book, you can purchase it here or here. Believe me... the photos are exquisite, and there are some wonderful tips on entertaining.

A BIG thank you to Jacqueline at Romantic Homes for coming here and patiently shooting my house!

photos from The Vintage Table

No comments:

Post a Comment