The Pink vs. Grey Discussion continued...


Thanks for all of your comments yesterday about my bag dilemma. Funny...half of you chose the grey bag, and the other half, the blush pink. What to do? Buy both? Not an option, unfortunately. Perhaps I should just keep focused on working and not get side-tracked by handbags, right? But this is just too much fun.


Take for instance these new nail colors by Chanel. I actually purchased the "Particuliere," which is the nicest grey/drab color ...fun on short fingernails or toes. Now I'm looking at the "Inattendu" color which reminds me of the handbag! I think there is just something so pretty about such a pale pink that almost looks flesh in color. Pink or grey? Pink or grey?

So, thanks for going along with me and my wardrobe saga. Funny, since I spend most of my time working from home, why would a bag even matter, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment