Looking for Miss Keaton...

The one Sunday in 10 years that I miss the Alameda Antiques Faire (last weekend), Diane Keaton was there!! Yes, Diane Keaton. ARGH! Her uniqueness and grace is in a class of it's own. Oh, would have I loved to have met her.


In addition to being a talented actress, Diane Keaton is an avid collector of vintage and antique pieces, which include a large collection of amateur clown paintings featured here. She also authored the book, "Clown Paintings," which you can purchase here.

Among other things, she is also active in campaigns with the Los Angeles Conservancy to save and restore historic buildings, particularly in the Los Angeles area.

If you know Miss Keaton, PLEASE tell her I sell antiques, am a big fan of hers, and direct her to my website. First person to find Diane for me, gets a prize! And no, I'm not a stalker.

(Have I told you that my favorite movie is the Godfather? Well, Godfather I & II. Diane Keaton played Kay, Michael Corleone's wife, in the Godfather movies).

Happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment