San Francisco Haunts: Part Two

I finished off my little shopping jaunt yesterday with a stop at one of my fav San Francisco shops, Nest. This whimsical shop is owned and operated by the talented mother and daughter team, Judy Gilman and Marcella Madsen. I've known these gals for years, and they are as fun as they are talented.

Nest is located on Fillmore Street in Pacific Heights. One of my favorite neighborhoods to take a stroll.

Nest's holiday windows speak for themselves. Magical wonderland!

How do I describe Nest? At first you feel like you're walking into a Paris flea market. Then you get a touch of Morocco, India, Italy and Asia, all intertwined to give a mysterious Bohemian feel.

Nest has an amazing array of products from unique jewelry, luxurious bedding, pillows, clothing and tableware, to knick knacks, soaps and books.

Bejeweled nest chandeliers adorn the ceilings...


French souvenirs for you Francophiles...

Cabinets of curiosities...


I definitely got my infusion of inspiration yesterday at Nest. The perfect way to break up the long work week.

If you happen to be in the area, be sure and visit Nest's quaint little bazaar of treasures!

Nest
2300 Fillmore St.
San Francisco, CA 94115
415.292.6199

No comments:

Post a Comment