Introducing the PHB Collection...and New Arrivals!

I'm so excited to share our "just launched" PHB Collection! Handcrafted decoupage trays and paperweights made exclusively for Paris Hotel Boutique using vintage ephemera. And...all are made in the USA.

This vintage menu is part of my personal collection. I just love it! Since there is only one, I thought it would be great to create a tray of the image for all to enjoy. And, it's great as a ring or desk tray!

This early 1900's cabinet card of a boxer was acquired in France. It's extremely large in person, which is unique for a cabinet card. I loved the image, so I had this made into a tray as well.

We've also added many new arrivals such as colorful vintage typewriters, vintage bus signs, jewelry, hotel silver and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment