I Had a Face Lift

Well, not exactly, but my blog did. After a couple of years with the same layout, it was time for a change. Thanks to fellow blogger Susannah (Petunia-Faced Girl), who recommended Ellie at Rainy Day Templates.

An example of one of Ellie's templates...

Ellie specializes in uniquely-styled, pre-designed templates for the Blogger platform (for which I may add, she is an expert). This girl can do everything! She has a keen eye and her templates can be purchased as they are, or made over in any colors you'd like. She also offers extra bells & whistles to add those fancy little gizmos we love. SO, rather than me going on about Ellie, go take a look for yourself at her website here. You'll see what I mean.

And, may I add that she is an absolute delight to work with, her costs are extremely reasonable, and her turnaround time is speedy & fantastic! Thanks Ellie!

template photo: Rainy Day Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment