Thanks Romantic Homes!

I just wanted to share that my home is the featured story and cover of the newest issue of Romantic Homes magazine. I'm blown away. To me it's just my little row house in foggy San Francisco...


Thanks to my dear friend Janet at FrenchBlue & Co. for writing the lovely story, and to Jacqueline deMontravel, the editor of Romantic Homes, for coming to my home and taking the photos. You gals are the BEST!



The 10-page story has photos of my collections, including my insane amount of hotel silver. It's actually been downsized a bit since the photos were shot. Too much silver to polish!



I love the fact that my wacky bright green bathroom was included. The house was built in 1939 and the kitchen and bathroom have their original tile, bathtub and sink. It's fun working with what you already have, as opposed to gutting it all. Gives it more character.

Well...thanks for letting me brag a bit. Actually, I'm quite humbled to be in this magazine. Kind of weird seeing your livingroom on the cover. It's the October issue...should be on newsstands now!

photos courtesy of Romantic Homes Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment