Your Opinion, Please


I'm sure we all remember when we first saw flash/splash animation intros on websites. It was so much fun to watch these animated 'openings.'

With so many websites to view these days, I'm finding that I want to skip the intros and get right to the site. Which leads me to this dilemma. Paris Hotel Boutique has been online since 2002. We have the above intro which moves pretty quickly. The purpose was to view the exterior of the hotel, door opens, and you enter the boutique.

If you're familiar with my site, you've seen it before. If not, please take a look here.

My question to you readers, should I keep the intro page, or remove it and get right to the boutique? Please leave a comment and/or vote on the poll (top right). Your input is greatly appreciated since you're the ones that support my site!

8300621879520876375

No comments:

Post a Comment