Grand Opening: OBSOLETE, San Francisco

Last night I attended the grand opening of Obsolete's new showroom in San Francisco's Design District. I'm thrilled that they opened a second location in Northern California.


Obsolete has the most eclectic and unique objects d' art...


Luckily I took these photos early on, as it became jam-packed with people...


The grounds surrounding the showroom are beautiful....


Quotes from the likes of Eames and Chanel painted on the walls...love it...





My friend Karen enjoying the opening...



What a great quote from Aretha...



Always the most eclectic objects at Obsolete...



This vintage wing back chair in the corner is upholstered with vintage Army tenting. What a unique idea...


an old cabinet filled with my favorite, Santa Maria Novella potpourri...




If you're in the San Francisco area, be sure and visit Obsolete. You'll be in for a treat!

Obsolete
411 Vermont Street
San Francisco, CA

(they also have a shop in Venice, CA which I posted about recently)


7317294447539033737

No comments:

Post a Comment