What is your Decorating Style?


Holly at Decor 8 recently posted some lovely home shots from Traditional Home magazine's website. The colorful rooms made me want to change my home again! I'm in a quandary. I love the Old World French interiors, but find myself attracted to black & white with pops of color or neutral tone-on-tone. I suppose I just like too many different looks, which isn't a bad thing, just a challenge!

Rooms in my home have changed from Art Deco, French Country and Victorian, to Shabby Chic and Hollywood Glamour/Regency! It's never-ending. I see something I like and want to change my house. It's challenging to integrate the old weathered European look with the clean lines of more sleek and modern design.


This home featured in Traditional Home has a "circus-theme" decor (it's actually a circa-1840s Italianate house that was built as the winter headquarters for John Robinson’s Circus, the largest circus of its day.) I love its white background with "candy-colored" accents.

What is your style/decor? Would love to hear any stories you have to share!








Photos courtesy of Traditional Home Magazine
842019544156552461

No comments:

Post a Comment